ADDITIONAL PARTNER RESOURCES
Click below for some great driver-partner resources:
Pilot projects and requirements
Following the announcement by the Quebec Government of a pilot project for Uber, please take note of the informations below that all Uber partners must comply with.
- Passengers with disabilities:
- All our partners must accomodate passengers with disabilities and it is forbidden to deny a ride to someone with a disability
- You must accommodate passengers with a special needs pet and make sure you provide a safe experience
- Document to keep with you when driving:
- Always keep with you the vehicle inspection document
- An Uber sticker will have to be placed at the bottom of your vehicle rear shield. Uber will communicate with you when to start using it.
- Rules while driving:
- You can not use the bus or taxi lines
- You can not accept a ride hailed from the street
- You can only accept requests through a mobile app
- GST and QST:
- All Uber partners must provide their GST and QST numbers to be able to drive with Uber
- The Uber partners can provide existing GST-QST numbers or fill a form sent by email to have Uber requesting them on their behalf
- GST and QST are charged on all Uber trips and the partners are using the quick accounting method, according to the agreement between Uber and Revenu Quebec
There is a wealth of great videos online available for driver-partners. Everything from how to use to the app, to how to refer friends, and how to be a 5-star driver. Click below to explore the videos!
Tips & Tricks for a 5-Star Experience
There are some great information with Tips & Tricks on how to be a 5-star driver. Click below to read more:
Frequently Asked Questions
Click below for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions: