DELIVERY GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS
If you have received a message inviting you for delivery guarantees in Toronto, here are the requirements that you need to meet in order to be eligible for those guarantees:
- Be online your "_Courier" vehicle: This is the vehicle on your profile that can only receive delivery requests.
- 90% acceptance rate: Accept and complete 90% of all requests that you receive. Customer cancellations do not affect this percentage.
- Complete at least 1 trip / hour: In order to be eligible, you need to complete the equivalent of at least one delivery trip per hour for the time that you are online during the guarantee period.
- Have your insulated bag with you at all times: This is very important for keeping food at the right temperature.
- Calculations and payments for guarantees happen once per week, at the end of the week. You will be able to see your guarantee payouts on your statement on Tuesday at the latest.
- Guarantee payments are calculated based on cumulative minutes online during your designated guarantee window. For example, if you received a message stating you are invited for guarantees between 6pm - 9pm and are only able to drive between 6pm - 7.30pm, that's okay! Your guarantee payments and requirements will be adjusted to reflect that you were only online for that amount of time.
- "Gross" earnings mean before Uber licensing fees.