Thinking of joining or have recently joined Uber?
Good move, right now is the perfect time to join Uber, it is developing and we need partners like yourself to help us grow. There are many reasons to join the new service even if you are not an UberInstant or UberX partners; for example you may not want to commit to the full service hours of UberInstant or are unsure about taking passengers with UberX. Perhaps the idea of UberEATS and being a courier appeals to you?
The hours of operation are 10am - 10pm, seven days a week, public holidays may cause disruption to the regular schedule.
The service works by connecting you to a restaurant and then the client, a simple process of getting to point A and then to B; if you feel confident you could even pick up more than one order and make another stop. The service operates from Keele Street, up to St Clair Avenue, across to Don Valley Parkway as shown below:
Here are a few reasons to work for Uber?
- Great earning opportunities, above that of UberX, including tips from door-to-door delivery
- No passenger in the vehicle, so turn your music up
- Pick up more than one order at a time - to boost earnings!
- Having a dedicated partner hotline with support at the other end of the phone 'Hotline Eats'
- Freedom of working the hours you want to
- Bonuses and guarantees to boost earnings further!
Need a delivery bag?
Follow this link to grab a bag.