THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR IS HERE! USE THIS GUIDE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNINGS DURING KITCHENER-WATERLOO OKTOBERFEST
why will the festival be busy?
- Events every night - even during the week
- Thousands of tourists will flock to Kitchener Waterloo - maybe even millions
- More than 15 pop-up beer halls and festhallen with capacity of up to 4,000 people!
- No one will want to be driving - refer your friends - get them out there this week!
Click here to read the full festival program: Highlights include:
- Full events schedule: Page 16
- Festhallen schedule: Page 36
- Festhalllen map: Page 35
- Hotel Iis: Page 39
The Festhallen are Bavarian decorated buildings or tents that are where the core of activities can be found. These decorated buildings or tents fit up to 4,000 people! The biggest ones are:
- The Atlas Muncheon House (2,000 capacity) - #2 on map - Queensmount Arena
- Bingemans Kool House (3,000 capacity) - #3 on map - Bingemans Park
- Concordia Club (4,000 capacity) - #6 on map - Concodia Club
- Rudeshmeir Garden (1,700 capacity) - #13 on map - Waterloo Memorial Recreational Complex
These are certain to be going crazy on any given night. A detailed schedule and map are found below. This comes straight from the Festival guide referenced above.