IN-PERSON SCREENING PROCESS
It's super easy to complete the screening process in-person. All you need to do is to pass by our Uber centre with 2 IDs with photo and the required documents or attend one of our information session (details by email).
1. First step is to pass by our Uber centre in Montreal at 1751 Richardson Street, suite 7.120 between these hours:
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
If you are driving in Quebec City, our Uber centre is located at 771 Saint Joseph Est, suite 301 and open at these hours:
- Monday and Thursday: 10am to 6pm
2. After passing by our Uber centre, you will receive by mail your driving record from SAAQ within a week directly at your place. Once received, don't forget to send it back to us shortly at UBER@GARDAPE.COM to complete the screening process.
3. One your driving record received, our team will validate the results, and if all your documents are uploaded on your profile, you will be able to start DRIVING!
In order to save time on your screening process, you can request your driving record
directly on the SAAQ website by clicking on the button below!
Next Step...HIT THE ROAD!
Click on "TIME TO DRIVE" below for instructions on how to download the Uber-Partner App and upload your banking information.